Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's the Innocence that I Miss


"There comes a time in your life when your are left with no other choices but to move on no matter how painful it may seem."

I've been a fighter myself. I've gone through a lot of unfortunate era in my twenty-one years in this planet, or what we call, world. Living is not my destiny, it's my prerogative. I can choose to end my weary life but I'd rather choose to live with it no matter how heart-breaking the instances I've been and I'll be into.

When i was a kid, I've always been eager to become an adult. I've wanted to fast-forward my life. I've wanted to keep myself away from being a child. I've wanted to be a grown-up. But today, i say, i wish i could go back to the day when i was a kid wishing hard to become an adult. It's as if, if only I could start life over again, i would've enjoyed my childhood or perhaps change it.

The regrets are in. What can I do? Though i can still do some childish acts, i have to refrain it because I AM AN ADULT now [it's not good to look at anyway].

When I was a kid, i wished to fall in love, now that i had fallen in love, I'd wish I could go back to the time when i was just a kid wishing to experience love for the first time.

There are many things that I wished I was or had been when i was still that little girl from a 'kinda' far island. A place far from the streetlights in the city. A place far from the realities of the city life.

Now, now that I'm a grown up, all i have is a wish that time would allow me to live my life all over again, or if not, allow me to be a kid wishful of so many things, for the rest of my life.

It's not that I hate being an adult, it's just that I love the innocence of a once upon a time, a kid who dreams of everything life can offer.

No comments: