Okay, I know the title of this post sounds creepy. But hey, I am not leaving as in dying yet (well at least not now). I went through some sort of blog hopping when I got the chance to read one blogger's post about the things he would want to do before he dies. Yeah, I got this idea from him (I found it interesting anyway).
So much for the intro, let me share the things I would want to do before leaving planet Earth. So here it goes.
1. I want to become famous. Not that I want to become a celebrity, perhaps famous in social work or something related to making a difference (help the poor, send someone to school, something like that).
2. I want to become a lawyer. I would want to prove that not all lawyers are liars. :)
3. I want to meet the man who's destined for me and I to him.
4. I want to get married. I want it to be solemn. You know, just me, my husband-to-be, and the people we love. I don't want it to be extravagant. What matters is, everyone will get to enjoy the moment.
5. I want to bear a child. Maybe four kids would be enough.
6. I would want to travel the world with my family.
7. I want to learn how to swim (though I had basic education on swimming, I still do not know how).
8. I want to try extreme sports.
9. I would want to leave a legacy. Maybe getting involved in community outreach programs or founding a foundation for the kids.
10. I want to meet famous people.
11. I would want to write a book.
12. I wish to be able to sing in front of a large crowd.
13. I want to break rules!
14. I want to experience true independence.
15. I want to gain a lot of friends (with different personalities so I'd learn a lot from them as well).
16. I want to try eating exotic foods.
17. I would want to see my family - all of them - in a good social state.
18. I want to have my own space (a house would be great, a condo would be fine).
19. I want to learn how to drive and own a car.
20. I would want to create a lot of wonderful memories with my loved ones.
There you go. Those are just some of the many aspirations I have. Those twenty things I wrote are just some of the many things I would want to accomplish in my lifetime. So far, life is not that rude to me. I have my fair share of goods and bads, but that's okay. I must say, my life is well-balanced at the moment. I may not have the love of my life yet, but at least I have a good work that satisfy my needs, friends who bring joy, and a family that inspires me.
How 'bout you? What are the things you would want to do before the final day comes? ^_^