Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011: May All Your Dreams Come True

Perhaps a lot of people are done with their new year's resolutions by now. As for me, I am not a fan of doing resolutions. For me, you can change anytime. You don't need to wait until new year just for you to change a bad habit or personal perspectives. 

Instead of resolutions, what I usually do is list down a couple of things I would want to do or have for that particular year. I list them down so at the end of the year, I'd have something to assess if I was able to achieve what I've listed.

For this year, I am not done with my list yet. I thought of 40 things to do and acquire, but I'm just more than a half of my prospected list. Maybe in the following days, I'd be able to complete it.

Anyway, to those who have their resolutions already or just like me, have their list of things you wish to do for this year, I wish you good luck. May it all happen. 

Have a good year everyone. I'll be gone from blogging for awhile, but will be back soon. :)

By the way, thank you to all of you who greeted me during the holidays. I appreciate it so much. God bless us all. :)

4 comments:

John Ahmer said...

goodluck po sa mga plans mo ate, : )

balik ka.

have an awesome 2011! : )

apir!

gillboard said...

i only have one goal for this year.

everything else, i'm leaving to chance.

Happy New Year!!! Don't be gone too long. :)

kiko said...

Happy New Year Pam! and may all your dreams come true too.

meron na nga palang Love Bus Book2

Anonymous said...

一夜情uc聊天室 , 美女裸聊聊天室 , 裸聊交友群 , 真人聊天交友 , 免费交友约炮一夜情 , 免费陪聊视频网 , 寂寞激情直播间 , 寂寞女免费视频交友 , 视频演艺聊天室 , 成人私聊