Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthday Wish '09

Yuri, my pretty friend once asked me, "If you have one wish on your birthday, what would it be?" Jokingly I answered him,
"Umm...peace and happiness." Indeed, it was a sooo miss universe answer.

But kidding aside, I kept on thinking about it. What would be my birthday wish for this year? After Pondering on it for quite
awhile, i realized that there's only one thing that matters to me now, like how it matters to the world. I came up realizing
that all I want to ask for my birthday is, Love.

I know I'm so loved by the people around me. So basically, it's the other kind of love. The special one. I realized, a
person's life is incomplete without that someone whom you could share your life and dreams with.

As a verse of a song says, "I've still been searching, and long have I waited, for someone to love me as me." I don't need a
Romeo and Juliet kind of love story, neither do I wish to have a Cinderella nor Sleeping Beauty's happily ever after stories
with their princes. All I need is a unique love story perfectly written just for me.


A lot of people thought I am the kind of person who is hard to fall in love with. They thought loving me is the hardest thing to
to do, and that hurting me is a crazy thing that only a crazy man could do. But indeed, it's so untrue.

I am a nobody, I am just me. A person who hopes and wishes for nothing but to be happy and fall in love for the rest of her
life. Loving has actually became my passion. A passion I wish to share with someone who could love me and nothing else but
me.

I am perhaps someone unique and a rare to find kind of girl for others, but honestly, I am just like any ordinary girls who wish
for a happy ending. Well, who doesn't anyway?

So if my dear friend would ask me again, "What is your birthday wish?" Without any second thought, the answer would be, "Love."

No comments: